11 October 2011

Day 1 of liquid diet and 6 more days left to surgery

So today was the first day of the liquid diet that I have to do for an entire week. I feel like I am about to loose my mind. I don't actually know that I am hungry but I surely feel hungry. My head has been killing me all day and I am even more nervous than ever. Normally, if I am nervous, I eat; this has been very nerve racking for me!! I have 6 more days until my surgery. I am still having some minuscule reservations about it that keep creeping up on me. Justin isn't here and neither is my mommy. I am not worried about Piper being well taken care of since Amber, Jen, and Sarah will be here to cater to her every whim but they aren't me. They can be amazing but it isn't the same as her mom taking care of her. I am also worried about the fact that Justin just left and she is barely adjusted to that, and she has been sick all weekend and now there goes Mommy away to the hospital for 5+ days. I feel so bad for her. I am sure she will adjust. I am sure she will be fine. I am sure of that but a little speck in my thinks, "you know you should be there for her."
Oh well, I will get through it! Justin is completely supportive and I have amazingly supportive friends. I have enough people around me who love me and would be willing to put their lives on hold to be able to make this a possibility. My Sarah had an extra week of work that she could have spent doing anything else, and she is going to spend it playing with and loving on Piper so that I can do this for me. Plus, Jen who has her own kiddo to take care of is going to take her whole week and help with Piper and Amber and make sure the house runs smoothly! These women are a blessing to my life and I am grateful to you both!
Okay, now that I have gotten all of this off of my chest, I think I can go to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. hey Katie ,
    hope all is well for you , & ur surgery, I really am very proud of you wish I can have the same surgery done for me & my weight !!!!
    so what kind of liquid diet do they have you on
    what is it you drink water i'm sure

    ReplyDelete